This is your opportunity to register for and prepare for the IAOIP Certified Professional Innovator exam. IAOIP and the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry has arranged for an excellent staff of instructors to help you prepare for the certification exam. Details are below:
- IAOIP and ADCCI have arranged to have two certification prep classes September 23rd through the 27th. This class will prepare you for the Certified Professional Innovator exam, while the other will prepare you for the Certified Innovation Manager exam.
- The certification exams will be held on Thursday morning. the 27th of September.
- The schedule will be as follows:
1. Classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be from 0900 until 1600,
2. Certification exams will begin at 0900 on Thursday and must be completed in four hours. NOTE: if you feel that you are not ready for the exam on Thursday, the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce can arrange for you to sit in their computer lab at a later time.
- There will be reading required before the classes, so please register early so you can review class material before the prep classes begin.
- You will sit for the exam between 0900 and 1300 on Thursday, September 27th. The class fee includes certification fees.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS: Each of the instructors holds a PhD in innovation related studies. The courses will be team taught simultaneously, so you will choose one of the two to attend. Registration will be limited to 30 individuals, so you are highly encouraged to register as soon as possible to assure you have a seat. The courses will be supervised by Professor Brett Trusko.
WHICH CLASS SHOULD I TAKE? The Certified Professional is designed for the individual who prefers to become a practitioner of innovation, while the Certified Manager is more oriented toward someone who is interested in managing the innovation process.
IMPORTANT!! Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce Members and their employees will pay only $500 for the course, compliments of your Chamber of Commerce. To obtain your discount code, you must contact Wigdan Salih at email@example.com. You may also call her at +971 50 613 029. You will apply the discount code at checkout. Please also note that Wigdan can help you become a member so that you can take advantage of the premium pricing.
This class is open to all. IAOIP members receive special pricing.